These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Jenlu Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Pl ease read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your a greement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Jenlu Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise provid ing services to Jenlu Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of suc h services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploade d by Users, is the property of Jenlu Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third par ties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, vi deo, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any o ther form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or fo rms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing t o use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyr ight, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a ny license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the si te without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Jenlu Limited.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appro priateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distrib ute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, p roprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasi ve of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive , illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence , violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law ; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other iden tifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Jenlu Limited f or all claims resulting from Content you supply.
1. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applica ble law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies o f Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to th e information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to en sure we can communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your registration at any time by inf orming us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so , you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your reg istration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Jenlu Limited or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or informati on that Jenlu Limited makes available through the Website (the Service ) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basi s. We give no warranty that the Service will be free o f defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of in formation, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Jenlu Limited is under no obl igation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst Jenlu Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. Jenlu Limited accepts no liability for any disrupti on or non-availability of the Website.
4. Jenlu Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any prod ucts and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) lim it or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraud ulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any wa y that is not permitted under applicable law.
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss es arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jenlu Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these term s and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
3. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreem ent between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right t o enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or u nenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be dee med to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any othe r, right or remedy.
7. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Jenlu Limited details 1. Jenlu Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9227218 whose registered address is St Leo, Trinity Crescent, Conwy, LL30 2PQ and it operates the Website www.jenlu.com. You can cont act Jenlu Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.